Pernah dengar istilah ini?
Ya, tentu pernahlah. Terutama bagi yang memerhatikan istilah-istilah yang ada di ekonomi, atau keuangan, atau perbankan.
Apa artinya? Bermacam-macam:
- General: Underlying, essential, inherent value.
- Ecology: Value that the environment and life forms have in their own right, and which is not derived from the human use they can or cannot be put to.
- Economics: No intrinsic value exists for any good or service except its price (see use value) which is reflection of its demand and supply position and not of any inherent quality.
- Fundamental analysis: Underlying value of a firm separate from its market value or share prices, and based on both quantitative factors (capital, earnings, revenue) and qualitative factors (management quality, intellectual capital, past record). The intrinsic value of a firm may be lower or higher than its stockmarket value, indicating that the firm is undervalued or overvalued.
- Options trading: Difference between the exercise price of an option at any time, and its market price at the same time.
- Record keeping: Worth of a document expressed in monetary terms, due to some unique factor such as a signature, age, seal, or circumstances in which it was created.
Benarkah uang kertas (atau apalagi bitcoin) tidak memiliki nilai intrinsik? #kuisBudiPekerti
- Intrinsic Value (optionsanimal.com)
- What is intrinsic value? definition and meaning (csuitementor.wordpress.com)